In 2020, during the middle of a paradigm-shifting pandemic, we launched Tell! Tips, an exciting new way for African creatives on Tell! to be rewarded for creating content their audience love. You can read more about Tell! Tips by clicking here.
Since we launched Tell! Tips, we have been able to reward over 500 African creatives for creating fun, engaging and educative content. In light of this, we are excited to announce our step further down this path with the launch of our newest product, Tippings.
With Tippings, we’re building an exciting new platform through which African creatives can not only get rewarded by their fans for creating content they love, but also build sustainable, long-lasting and personal relationships with them.
Using Tipping, African creatives can:
✓ Build and grow an audience that truly love their content.
✓ Seamlessly gain support and raise funds from their community.
✓ Build an emaillist and send out emails to their fans, for FREE!.
✓ Customize their Tippings page and showcase their most creative works.
Claim Your Tippings page
As Tippings is built off the initial idea we had for Tell! Tips, we have made the platform fully integrated with Tell! such that everyone on Tell! automatically has a Tippings account, all you have to do is claim yours.
Here’s how to claim your Tippings page in 5 simple steps.
1. Visit any article published by you on Tell! and click on the Tip Author button at the bottom of your article.
2. Tap on the Claim page button that shows up after you must have clicked the button above.
3. Create an account either with your social media accounts or email address.
4. Setup your account accordingly , connect your bank account as a payment method and enter all your details properly.
5. Your account is finally setup, you can now customize your Tippings page and start building your fan base.
In the coming months, we would be introducing more exciting new features to Tippings such as integration with blockchain technology, in-app transfers and premium content support. Our vision is to evolve Tippings into a full-fledged fintech product that serves the financial needs of all creatives across Africa. We’re super-excited about this amazing new journey and we are glad to have you onboard for this.
Cheers to building more platforms that reward African creativity.