Muhin is a medical student and holds a bachelor's degree in Anatomy.
He is passionate about reading and writing and has a demonstrated history of working in the writing industry.
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Writing, my hubby is an art I have been practicing for eight years. I have since written numerous poems, articles and essays, some of which have won me awards over time. The awards include;
1. first prize winner, Muslim student society of Nigeria national essay competition, 2012.
2. Second prize winner, Convalis Forti ingenuity challenge, 2019.
3. First prize winner, Federation of Oyo state Medical student, FOMSA annual essay competition.
4. Second prize winner, The Scribes' annual essay competition.
5. I have also won local poetry contests over time.
I also volunteer as a content writer at (1)Home of Verses and (2) CuriosNet, both of which are educational writing communities.
In my quest to make my writing prowess stronger, I belong to (1) the Oculos Literary Society and (2) the Eagle's Quill.
I am also a freelance writer who writes works of different genre ranging from articles, poems, Master and PhD proposals, thesis and so on.